- Baytul Ilm: Graduation 31st July, Girls
- Baytul Ilm: Graduation 2nd August
- Summer sports camp 23rd and 30th July, 10th August
- Do you suffer from Depression? Depression is a serious mental disability affecting Muslims and non Muslims alike, whether pious or sinful. It is not simply a feeling of being depressed as its name suggests, even relatively cheerful people can become victims of this condition. This article will give you a tried and tested way to successfully come out of most ...
- AL IHSAAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE FUNDRAISING EVENT This event is being held to save an independent girls secondary school in Leicester from being closed down.
DATE: 21st July 2018
TIME: 5pm till late
VENUE: The Platinum Suite, Cobden St, Leicester, LE1 2LB
Only 2 days to go!!!
To buy tickets or to make a donation visit http://www.platformconferences.co.uk
- Shaykh Riyadhul Haq There will be no weekly lecture by Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq for 6 weeks. The next dars will take place on Friday 31st August 2018 at 8:30pm.
More info: https://akacademy.org/event-details/?event=no-weekly-dars-6
- Shaykh Riyadhul ul Haq Friday 13th July
- Prize giving Jalsa 10th Tuesday July
- Summer Scheme for girls and boys July 23rd – 15th August
- Bathing & shrouding the deceased: A course 14th July
- Learn Quran and Tajweed Learn Quran and Tajweed
- Family fundraiser 14th July
- Qurbani prices Qurbani prices
- Job vacancies: Madressah teachers Job vacancies: Madressah teachers
- Dump Trump Are you in Leicester. Can you help for a few hours this Friday Saturday or Sunday.
We need help to make posters for the biggest demonstration against Donald Trump on 13 July in London.
Please call 01162125441 or 07711823524 or come to FRIENDS OF AL AQSA101 Gwendolen Road. LE5 5FL if you can help.
- Tafseer of Surah Fajr Throughout July
- Leicester council not anti-Semitic Leicester City Council has won its long-running legal battle with a Jewish campaign group over its boycott of goods from Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
The Labour-run council had been locked in a court case with Jewish Human Rights Watch (JHRW) since it approved a controversial motion in 2014 not to buy goods from occupied ...
- Free Hajj Al Hajjaj is a UK charity that has been sending poor people from around the world for Hajj since 2013.
We have some spaces to fill this year and are looking for candidates who we can send for Hajj.
*Do you know someone who can benefit from this?*
Candidates must be:
a) UK Citizens
b) Eligible to receive Zakat
c) Either ...
- Method of Hajj 16th July Urdu. 22nd July English
- Completion of Al Quran & Al Bukhari Saturday 7th July. Sisters only
- Completion of Al Quran and Al Bukhari 8th July. Brothers only
- Are you struggling to pay for basics such as food? Are you struggling to pay for basics such as food?
- Hajj & Umrah for brothers 14th July and 15th
- Dhikr and Burdah 29th June
- Free horse riding A.J.P.C are looking for 40 young people from the St Matthews area to come and ride with them over the six weeks of Summer FREE OF CHARGE!!! Where you at? 💫🏇💫#A.J.P.C#CreatingANewGenerationOfEquestrianSuperstar#UrbanEquestrian#ConnectingTheInnerCityToTheEquestrianWorld#PleaseShare#💫🐴👌 Repost: @theurbanequest
- Summer Quranic Arabic The Darul Arqam Quranic Arabic Intensive is a two-week Arabic language program designed for the serious student who wishes to take a study of the language of the Quran in order to approach the classical Islāmic Sciences, or for future academic study.
The program combines the acquisition of reading, writing, and listening skills at an ...
- Jumu’ah in New Parks Every Friday: New venue
- Advertise on Injamatt Injamatt.co.uk is one of the most popular websites in Leicester.
In April 2018 we reached 6,582 visits.
In May 2018 we hit over 40,000 (because of the month of Ramadhaan).
For just £10 you can have 3,000 potential views.
Reach out across the city of Leicester and get yourself known. Reach an audience of all ages, male and female ...
- Quran Arabic classes Quran Arabic classes
- Shaykh Riyadhul Haq The Friday dars will be continuing this Friday, the 22nd of June.
Venue: Alkawthar Academy, 62 Gough Rd, LE5 4AN
Open to both brothers & sisters
Please attend yourself and invite others.
Live Broadcast @:
2) TuneIn App, http://tunein.com/radio/Al-Kawthar-Academy-s151925
- Big family Rahma summer camp 27th July – 30 July 2018
- Sh Riyadhul Haq: Cancelled Friday 4th May Sh Riyadhul Haq programme cancelled
- Bukhari completion: Dawatul Haq 6th May
- Completion of Quran: Masjid Fatimah 12th May
- Shaykh Abbas Sarigat Nadwi 3rd May
- Mustalah Al-Hadith _The science of Hadith classification_
One day intensive course
*Sun 6th May 11am – 5pm*
The Companions of the Prophet (upon whom be peace) struggled relentlessly to gather the sayings of the Prophet. They traversed immense distances, underwent untold hardships and visited strange lands with the sole intention of preserving the second most important source of the religion ...
- Hijri calendar Shabaan
- Janazah The funeral of our late mother Mrs Amabai Anwar Khan Sheikh of 32 Gwendolen rd Leicester LE52HP is being held at Saffron rd cemetery,Stonesby Avenue Leicester at Sharp 4.30 pm today being 30.04.2018. Ladies please attend Leicester Central Mosque,Conduit street Leicester after zohar namaz 1.30pm to pay their last respects. Your presence AND duas are ...
- Masjid Al Aqsa with Shaykh Sindi 24th July
- Iftar for local Syrians Inshallah this coming Ramadan *Khidmah Organisations* will be hosting Syrian refugee families living in Leicester every weekend for a communal iftar. If anyone wants to donate (lillah) towards the cost of the iftars in the blessed month of Ramadan please text Raffiq on 07751397580 or email email@example.com
- FMO- Belper Street petition Muslims against Islamophobia in Leicester.
- Islamic Concern 6th May
- Radio Imaan Ramadhan art competition
- Taraweeh 2017: Questionnaire results During 2017 Ramadhaan, Injamatt commissioned a questionnaire to assess the feelings of those praying Tarawih. Here are the conclusions:
Masjids which people were most displeased with due to the overly fast speed of recitation were: Masjids: Umar, Madani School, Dawatul Haq, Muadh ibn Jabal, Baitul Mukarram, Knighton, Abu Hurairah, Ansaar.
Best Masjids to pray due to the ...
- Arabic online classes Want to learn Arabic? 🤔
- We are hiring We are hiring
- Open Day: Darul Uloom 4th May
- Vacancy for Ramadhaan Imaan wanted abroad
- Forty AHadith Halaqa *Forty Hadith Halaqah*
Join us tonight after Maghrib (8.12pm)
Listen to the authenticated sayings (al-Hadith al-Saheeh) of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Connect yourself to the Deen and learn about the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his instructions to you. The Hadith that will be covered will be from the 40 Hadith collection of ...
- Boys Football *Boys Football – Continues this Saturday*
_Sundays 11am – 12pm_
Come join the formation of Darul Arqam Boys Football – sessions in which boys will play football and learn discipline, patience, strategy and form companionship and friendship with other children from the DA area.
Sessions for children, aged 7 to 11 inclusive.
Five a side on astro turf pitch ...
- Martial Arts *Martial Arts Jujitsu*
Darul Arqam now offers self-defense classes for Fathers and Sons
Combat and wrestling was an integral part of the Hijaz during the Prophetic Era and one in which the Prophet himself participated in a wrestle with Rukanah to incite him to embrace Islam.
Come and learn the art of wrestling and other martial arts. The ...
- Fiqh of Fasting 12th May: Jame: Fiqh of Fasting
- Employment wanted French new Muslim needs work urgently. Lives in Leicester.
Call Bashir on 07459 802339
- Job wanted A brother from Syria who is a refugee is looking for a driving job
He has full uk driving license as well
If anything pls contact him on
- Job Vacancy for Alimah *Darul Arqam* has several teaching vacancy available:
*Vacancy 1*: Female Teacher for Madrassah
To work: 7.5 hours p/w:
Mon to Fri: 6:10pm – 7.40pm
*Vacancy 2*: Female Teacher for Kids Hifz class
To work: 2 hour p/w
Sunday Only: 9:30am – 11:30am
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...
- The blessed tree Thursday 12th
- Girls Alimiyah course open day 14th April
- Ad: Car for sale: Vauxhall Corsa Excellent car for first deiver
Partial Service History
Very clean in & out
CD / MP3 / Radio player
Body Type Hatchback
Mileage 106,500 miles
Call on 07711784468
Quote car number AN4
- Funeral rites Time & Location
15th April 2018
Jamîatul Muminat, 49 Rolleston St, Leicester LES EST, UK
About The Event
A matter that everyone believes in, the Muslim, Jew, Hindu and
even atheist – the belief that sickness and death is a reality to be faced by all.
It affects the rich and poor, white and black, evil and good. Even the best of ...
- Masjid Noor programmes 1st April, 2nd April