- Islamic literature collection Islamic literature collection
- Seerah & Mowlid Seerah & Mowlid
- Talk: The Reviver of the Faith Talk: The Reviver of the Faith
- Tafseer of the last 10 Surahs Tafseer of the last 10 Surahs
- Workshop: Deen, home and career BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAAN NIR RAHEEM
Indeed, mankind is in loss,”
QURAN 103 V1-2.
So why not “LIVE LIKE A BILLIONAIRE” ?
Do you want to live a life where you do not need to worry about :-
Your Next meal.
The roof over your head.
The clothes on your back,
The physical needs of your children or loved ones.
What others are doing
- Islam and the evils of racism Shaykh ZAHEER MAHMOOD and Ustadh Mohammed Artan are speaking IN LEICESTER on Islam & The Evils of Racism
6:30pm, Sat 3rd November 2018
96 Melbourne Rd,
Book your FREE place here:
REFRESHMENT & FOOD WILL BE SERVED
African Muslim Diaspora In South Asia (Specifically India, Pakistan & Bangladesh):- Integration & Heritage
by Ustadh Mohammed Artan
Africans and South ...
- Milad un Nabi Milad un Nabi
- Heathrow prayer room
- Muslim Schools Tree Academies / Madani Schools are a family of schools, rooted in communities and committed to excellence and ethos. With your support, we are seeking to open two new secondary schools, Tree Academy Boys and Tree Academy Girls.
Please help support us whether you are a parent/ carer, supporter or wish to get involved – you ...
- Full-time Hifz Class Full-time Hifz Class
- New Jumu’ah *JUMMAH SALAAH NOW IN MELTON MOWBRAY*
A venue has been secured for Jumu’ah Salaah in Melton Mowbray from Friday 26th October 2018.
8 Burton St
Khutbah will commence at 1.30 pm.
Please spread the word to friends and family that work or stay in Melton Mowbray.
- HMC infringement HMC infringement
- Clothes, shoes, laptops and bikes wanted for Africa Clothes, shoes, laptops and bikes wanted for Africa
- Hijri Calendar Hijri Calendar
- Radio Seerah: Volunteers needed GOOD NEWS!
We are launching our permanent RADIO SEERAH very soon on air (AM Band) and now there’s an opportunity to be a part of it.
Radio Seerah is looking for volunteers; both males and females to manage the day to day running of the station.
Overseeing training of presenters
Maintenance of Facebook, Twitter and later YouTube ...
- Classical Arabic Classical Arabic
- Quran Tajweed Class Quran Tajweed Class
- Aalimiyah in English Aalimiyah in English
- Friday prayers/ Jumuah in Glen Parva Friday prayers/ Jumuah in Glen Parva
- Praises on the Prophet Thursdays 8pm
@ Darul Arqam, 16 Thurmaston Ln, LE5 0TE
- Conversational Arabic This is a unique programme that provides students with the opportunity to learn functional Arabic language in 12 weeks.
The course is for absolute beginners which attempts to immerse students in the Arabic language and enable them to speak in the shortest time possible.
Part of the lesson will be allocated to comprehension and the second half ...
- Kid’s baking New Kids Baking Course
6 week course – Starts Sat 3rd Nov 2018
@ Darul Arqam, 16 Thurmaston Ln, LE5 0TE
For more info & to apply, Click Here:
- Archery Archery
- Bake off Bake off
- Help for ex prisoners and family We are in the process of setting up a Resettlement Project to support Muslims who have come out of prison. A strand of this work is to help sisters whose husbands/brothers/sons have been in prison.
We are planning to hold an informal meeting for sisters who have experience/are having experience with issues related to this an ...
- Jumua’h and Salaah off the M1 Luton Jumua'h and Salaah off the M1 Luton
- Proofreading services Proofreader now available to help university foreign students and businesses in completing their English thesis or scripts.
I have experience in various publishing and business tasks including keying-in editor’s corrections, précis, proofreading dissertations and editing.
I am skilled in deducing intended meanings from foreign students’ work; clear English articulation; editing onto computer; use of Microsoft Word
tracking as ...
- Do you suffer from Depression? Depression is a serious mental disability affecting Muslims and non-Muslims alike, whether pious or sinful. It is not simply a feeling of being depressed as its name suggests; even relatively cheerful people can become victims of this condition. This article will give you a tried and tested way to successfully overcome most mental illnesses.
Research shows ...
- Advertise on Injamatt Injamatt.co.uk is one of the most popular websites in Leicester.
In April 2018 we reached 6,582 visits.
In May 2018 we hit over 40,000 (because of the month of Ramadhaan).
For just £10 you can have 3,000 potential views.
Reach out across the city of Leicester and get yourself known. Reach an audience of all ages, male and female ...
- Study Agricultural sciences in Turkey English curriculum
- Taraweeh 2017: Questionnaire results During 2017 Ramadhaan, Injamatt commissioned a questionnaire to assess the feelings of those praying Tarawih. Here are the conclusions:
Masjids which people were most displeased with due to the overly fast speed of recitation were: Masjids: Umar, Madani School, Dawatul Haq, Muadh ibn Jabal, Baitul Mukarram, Knighton, Abu Hurairah, Ansaar.
Best Masjids to pray due to the ...
- Sex Education & PHSE You may have received many messages over the last few days regarding the above subject and requesting you to fill out a consultation.
Many have still not filled it out and it’s important for those who are *worried about the upbringing of their children or grandchildren,* to spend 15-20 minutes from the time which the Almighty ...
- Taraweeh 2017: Questionnaire results Find out what people said about fast prayers and which where the best and worst Mosques
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
- The female nurse I asked for came with stubble A woman who asked to be seen by a female nurse when she went for a smear test was ’embarrassed’ when she was allocated a person with ‘stubble and a beard’.
Upon being called in for the procedure, the patient said she was ‘distressed’ to discover that the nurse was biologically male.
When she pointed out the ...
- TELL THE GOVERNMENT: EDUCATION NOT INDOCTRINATION This afternoon the Government announced the first stage of a public consultation which will help formulate its proposals for Relationships Education in primary schools, and Sex and Relationships Education in secondary schools in England.
All parents, teachers, and children now have the opportunity to tell the Department for Education to stop the sexualisation of our children.